facial reflexology (Bergham Method)
I trained with the acclaimed Ziggie Bergman, using a combination of traditional reflexology methods and ancient healing techniques.
Facial reflexology delivers all the health benefits of foot reflexology by stimulating reflexes to helps kick start the body's healing mechanisms. The face's close proximity to the brain and cranial nerves make facial reflexology very powerful in impacting the body systems and in many native American tribes it is used to relieve pain. In addition, it can also give clients a healthy glow, fresher looking skin and look like 'improved versions' of themselves. The popularity of facial reflexology has led to many press articles, including; Hip and Healthy , Get the Gloss and The Ldn Diaries .
your facial treatment
Your hair will be secured with a cotton head band and your face cleansed before applying Emma Hardie Brilliance Facial Oil. This is a lightweight oil which feels and smells sublime, is very gentle on the skin and is packed with anti ageing goodies. The treatment time is 45 minutes.
I also offer the Ultimate Treatment - a combination of facial and foot reflexology - starting with the facial element. This is super relaxing and one of my most popular treatments either as a 60, 75 or 90 minute treatment.
how facial reflexology can benefit you
- Promotes the production of new skin tissue,
- Aims to relieve the effects of stress and can bring about a general feeling of calmness and relaxation.
- Improves skin tone
- Aims to improve circulation to the head which has a direct rejuvenating effect on the skin leaving the face glowing and radiant.
- Helps relieve sinusitis / congestion.
- Relieves muscular tension which can result in fine lines and wrinkles become less visible with regular treatments
- Relieves mental strain and improves concentration