Blossom and Nuture - Pregnancy and Postnatal packages, 3 or 6 treatments with complementary facial reflexology
Reflexology for health and Wellbeing, stress management, pregnancy and post-natal
Hello and welcome to Jules Doran Reflexology,
I trained in 2004, at the Phillip Salmon School of Reflexology, after being drawn to the therapy whilst working in London and struggling with stress and anxiety. Reflexology brought me peace and calm and regular treatments had a positive impact on my overall health, including digestive and premenstrual issues. Whilst training I became pregnant and reflexology supported me throughout my pregnancies and postnatally. I now continue to work with many pregnant clients however I also regularly treat men and children of all ages.
I still continue to learn and have numerous additional reflexology qualifications - I am currently completing my Reproreflexogy studies, a menopause course and a facial cupping course.
Stress is part of our world and learning to manage it is important as it is the cause of many a health issue. I feel strongly about supporting people struggling with their mental health. I am non-judgemental and empathetic and providing a safe space and discussing self help is part of the holistic approach I take. I know first hand how debilitating anxiety can be but I know that learning tools to manage it, making lifestyle changes and reflexology treatments can help.
I really enjoy working with children and teens, I have 3 children aged 11, 14 and 17 and I work at a school. Both jobs bring me huge satisfaction. I have a wealth of experience both personally and professionally of working with children with additional needs including ASD and ADHD and I feel that these children in particular really benefit from treatments and I have recently completed a mindfulness diploma and I incorporate mindfulness and self care homework into their treatments.
Even after 17 years, I am still blown away by the positive effects the therapy can have on individuals, both on their physical and mental health and well-being. I am passionate about reflexology and find it incredibly rewarding as it allows me to bring peace, relaxation and healing into a person's life ❤ I understand how busy and stressful life can be and the importance of me time and self care and I endeavor to make each treatment special.
I am first aid trained, hold a current enhanced DBS, I'm a member of both the Association of Reflexologists (AoR) and student member of the Association of Reproductive Reflexologists. (ARR)
I work from my home practice in the Buckinghamshire village of Prestwood.
My treatment room is a calm, tranquil space and my treatments are informal, informative and confidential. My treatment room is wheelchair accessible and we have off street parking. Appointments are available for day, evenings and weekends and home and corporate visits can also be arranged.
Please follow me on Facebook and Instagram for news and availability.
- Reflexology for Health and Wellbeing - to aid your relaxation and well-being. A treatment plan will be devised following an initial consultation. Reflexology can help to reduce stress, improving circulation and nerve supply, pain management, helping to relieve anxiety and depression and improving sleep patterns.
- Maternity reflexology - is helpful for all trimesters and the postnatal period. It can help alleviate common pregnancy ailments, prepare for labour and the postnatal period and help prepare your body and mind for the changes occuring.
- Reflexology Lymph Drainage - to stimulate the lympahtic stystem and support people suffering lymphodema. May be helpful in managing the symptoms of auto immune conditions and for anyone suffering from swelling.
- Facial Reflexology (Bergham Method) - Gentle pressure is applied to areas of the face, stimulating facial muscles and skin tone, great for well-being and calmness.
- Fertility and cycle related Reflexology - Reproreflexology for pre-conception and fertility - can be helpful for couples struggling to conceive. It works to enhance your natural fertility and can help balance hormones and correct menstrual cycle irregularities
- Children's and teen Reflexology - Facial or foot, children respond well to reflexology, finding it calming and good for anxiety
Covid Secure Workplace Policy
I am continuing to follow AoR safe practise guidelines.
☆ Following vaccine/ boosters, please allow 72 hours before a having a reflexology treatment.
☆ Please don't arrive early to allow me to clean thoroughly between treatments.
☆ Please leave non essential items in your car. Wear appropriate, warm, comfortable clothing (my window will be open for ventillation) ☆ Declare on arrival if there are changes in your health or your family unit
☆ Wash or sanitize your hands on arrival and before you leave☆
☆ I will wear a face mask you may wear one if you wish
☆ Bring your own bottle of water and tissues
☆ Inform me if you develop symptoms of Covid-19 following the treatment
I am really look forward to seeing you.
ABC Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology, including anatomy, physiology and pathology (2007)
Facial Reflexology (Bergham Method, 2017)
Advanced Facial Reflexology (Bergham Method, 2017)
Reflexology Lymphatic Drainage (Sally Kaye, 2017)
Pregnancy and Maternity Reflexology (Sally Earlam, 2018)
Reproductive / Fertility Reflexology & IVF support (Reproreflexology) (Seren, 2019 & 2020)
First aid training (2020)
'Making sense of Autism' (February 2021)
Understanding ADHD - (King's College London, April 2021)
Enhanced DBS check (March 2021)
Mindfulness for Children diploma. (February 2022)
Professional membership with the Association of Reflexologists (AoR)
Fully insured with Alan Boswell Insurance
Registered with NHS Choices