Hello and welcome to Jules Doran Reflexology,
I'm a fully qualified and insured reflexologist and a member of the Association of Reflexologists (AoR). I trained in 2004 and I have a particular interest in women's health particularly) maternity reflexology. I work from my home practice in the lovely Buckinghamshire village of Prestwood, near Amersham, High Wycombe and Aylesbury, close to the Oxford and Hertfordshire borders.
My treatment room is a calm and tranquil space with off street parking. My treatments are informal, informative and confidential and appointments can be made for daytime, evenings and weekends. I also provide home and corporate visits to the surrounding area. Please follow me on facebook and instagram for news and availability.
- General - for common ailments, relaxation and wellbeing.
- Maternity reflexology - for all three trimesters of pregnancy, to help support with common pregnancy ailments, prepare for labour and the postnatal period.
- Reflexology Lymph Drainage - to stimulate the lympahtic stystem and support people suffering lymphodema. May be helpful in managing the symptoms of auto immune conditions.
- Facial Reflexology (Bergham Method) - Gentle pressure is applied to areas of the face, stimulating facial muscles and skin tone, great for well-being and calmness.
- Fertility and cycle related Reflexology
- Children's and teen Reflexology - Facial or foot, children respond well to reflexology, finding it calming and good for anxiety
I first experienced reflexology whilst working in a stressful job in London and struggled with stress and anxiety. I initially enjoyed the peace and calm that the treatment brought me but following regular treatments I realised what a positive impact they were having on my health and my digestive issues also improved. I was fascinated by the therapy and started a training course to become a reflexologist in 2004 at the Phillip Salmon School of Reflexology, a course accredited by the Association of Reflexologists who are also now my registering body. Whilst training I became pregnant and benefited from regular pregnancy reflexology treatments throughout my pregnancy and post-natally. I have since moved to Buckinghamshire and continued with my studies concentrating on women's health and I now specialise in treating for maternity, women's health, children and teens. Even after all this time, I am still blown away by the positive effects this therapy can have on the individual, both on their health and wellbeing. I am passionate about my job and find it incredibly rewarding as it allows me to bring peace, relaxation and healing into a person's life ❤ I work predominantly with women in Buckinghamshire, Amersham, Prestwood, High Wycombe, Aylesbury and surrounding villages. Male clients are welcome by client referral.
I am a Mum of 3 children aged 9, 12 and 15 and I understand how busy life can be and the importance of time out and self care. I also work part time in a school and I really enjoy working with children teenagers who I think benefit hugely from treatments. I am experienced at working with children with SEN, I hold a current DBS and first aid certificate.
ABC Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology (including anatomy, physiology and pathology)
Facial Reflexology (Bergham Method, 2017)
Advanced Facial Reflexology (Bergham Method, 2017)
Reflexology Lymphatic Drainage (Sally Kaye, 2017)
Pregnancy and Maternity Reflexology (Sally Earlam, 2018)
Seren Reproreflexology training (Seren, 2019)
First aid training (2016)
Registered with NHS Choices